11 comments on “Discussion

1. It’s about time you did something like this, but what’s the idea of the censorship? What about free speech?

• Hello, Great. You’re free to write whatever you want, and I’m free to delete whatever I want. See? Lots of freedom.-)

rjb

2. Not to worry. I was picturing a coffee table and a conversation about whatever. I’m kind of precise and eloquent that way, and sometimes it confuses people especially if they have no idea what’s going on in my little head.
    I didn’t see a date for the Discussion post…. Might have been posted months ago, and if so, how would you know that’s what I was replying to, hmm?
    Ok. We’re good.

I was just telling a friend that there is a method to my madness, but I just don’t know what it is.
    At the time, I was shuffling lists of documents needed by the French government to amend their lack of records of my marriage, my divorce and, in between, my daughter’s birth. Somehow she is a French citizen with an expired passport, and no French record having been born. Downright trumpesque don’t you think?

That would be a rant. Feel free to delete this after two aspirins. I won’t hold it against you. 😉

• Wait a minute. She was born in France and they gave her a French passport, but she can’t renew her passport because they have no record of her existence. And somehow this is going to be your fault, right?-) I’m getting something … a man … a Russian man … with no beard? … yes, no beard … what’s that Franz? … you wrote books? … you wrote books about cockroaches? … no … no … it’s gone … the vision is gone … He was sad. Poor Franz was sad. He wrote those books, but nobody listened.

Actually, speaking of Trump, he should talk to France. They have experience with building a wall, don’t they?

3. Green Comet Trilogy

I’m just entering the last chapters of book three, working title: The Francesians. This is where everything is supposed to be resolved. The final conflict is engaged and the characters learn what is going to happen to them. I also plan to make a sort of epilogue so readers can get an idea of what happens to everybody in the aftermath. Then my contributions to the Green Comet universe will be complete and any further developments will be up to anyone who wants to add their contribution. I’ve left plenty of openings in the three books for people to explore.

I’ve spent quite a few years with these characters and I’m going to miss them.

rjb

4. I’ve always used logic and rationale to determine truth. Yet these past couple years has defied that. I never believed in aatrology or “fate”; I certainly was never superstitious. I balked at the sheer idea of it. Never did I believe in “signs” or synchronicity – coincidence was just that, nothing more. Science, math, I can get down with that…

Yet here I am, having strange, seemingly divine, insights…I have memories which are not my own…I “figure” physics problems in my head…my entire life, now lol king back it, has been one coincidence after another in correlation to ancient wisdom, mythology, and astrology. But I don’t believe in that kind of stuff. I’m confused, I feel I may be John Nash minus the brilliance, I’m afraid – yep, just a bunch of “seeing” and “solving” coded patterns. Or am I? Is this real? Was it ever? Is our (cringe moment) “reality” actually a matrix simulation after all? Or am I some knud of “fallen angel”? Or am I just a junkie who has invented some alternate reality in order to escape her own self-induced realirt/nightmare which she created to block out the sheer torture that are her constant self dialogue aka perpetual morbid reflection on the fact that she wasn’t a good mom aka person aka human being?

Sad to say, but I secretly hope the apocalypse I upon us because, let’s face it, I’m too scared to off myself, and if Judge t Day is nigh, then at least I’ll be free from my mind, ego, self bonds e which,as far as I can tell, is much worse than death,far worse.*

*I am not fishing for pity nor am I a victim of anything other than my own self-centered fear. So no need to fret. Unfortunately, these indudious thoughts won’t kill me, physically, that is. But for me, dying spirit is by leaps and bounds the scariest thing.

• Goodness, Stacy. That’s a lot to digest. I’ll have to let it percolate for awhile. I certainly hope there is not an “apocalypse” upon us, though.

I hope you come back here again. I would like to discuss this with you, but I don’t think I can handle more than one question at a time. Would you like to pick one topic and work our way through that? I’ll try to do it justice.

rjb

PS. I’m not on the site all the time, so don’t be put off by a delayed response.

Leave a Reply to arjaybeCancel reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.