The Plainsrunner Chapters Have Been Removed

Cover photo Angela de Paula CC-BY-SA

The OliverOnline Book Club serialization of The Plainsrunner is now officially and irrevocably over. The files containing the chapters have been removed from this site, and the links to them on the OliverOnline site are now dead. Thank you to all who participated and I hope you were able to complete your set of chapters before they were destroyed.

Shameless plug: You can still get the complete set bound in a beautiful book, available for a reasonable price at Kobo Books along with all the other book stores listed in this post.

rjb

8 comments for “The Plainsrunner Chapters Have Been Removed

1. Laird Smith
    December 2, 2018 at 10:38

Thanks for all your efforts Jim. The series was something to look forward to each week, and left me, the reader, wondering just where the next installment was going to take us. I look forward to the next published online series. There is another series, isn’t there?

• December 2, 2018 at 14:04

Slave driver! One step at a time. First I finish the recording. Then I take some time off. Then I get out my fountain pens and start writing down the next one. If that goes well, I might consider doing another serialization, providing I don’t have to do as much work as I did this time. I have been given little incentive to make the effort again. But I still might.

rjb

• Laird Smith
        December 2, 2018 at 14:43

The artists rarely get the recognition while they are alive. But don’t go and do yourself in just yet, write another series or ten first.

• December 2, 2018 at 16:28

I’ll probably die with a Parker 51 in my hand.-)

• Laird Smith
            December 3, 2018 at 16:25

Sounds like you know your pens!

• December 3, 2018 at 16:44

I know about the Parker 51 because I have one. Other than that, I’m pretty ignorant.

• Laird Smith
            December 4, 2018 at 11:11

I have a British Museum pen, but it doesn’t have a brand name on it like yours does.

• December 4, 2018 at 12:06

All mine says is Parker and Made in England. What is a British Museum pen? Is it a fountain pen?

Please let us know what you think. No registration required.

%d bloggers like this: