It’s been a while since I posted the last extension to Green Comet (Extension Seven), so I thought I should give you an update on my progress. I’ve just completed the first draft of Extension Eight, and now I have to beat it into shape for release. Once that’s done, the first draft of book two of the Green Comet series will be complete. Then I have to start hacking on that to turn it into a presentable novel. I’m looking forward to reading it as a whole, to see what I’ve got.
Book two will be roughly the same size as book one; probably around 130,000 words. I’ve decided on a title for this sequel: Parasite Puppeteers.
The proofreading and editing will take a while, and then there will be the conversions and presentation processes. Not to mention getting the ISBNs. I’ll probably post a couple more updates along the way.
That is all. As you were.-)