Liquid Drop Art

Corrie White

Corrie White

Corrie White has a website called Liquid Drop Art where she presents photographs of droplets, among other things.
Corrie White

Corrie White

She’d like you to buy her images, but she doesn’t charge for looking.-) I took a few low resolution screen grabs to give you a taste.
Corrie White

Corrie White

I’ll let her talk:

“I have a passion for water drop photography! A macro art form where you can mold a figure made of liquids, and where each one is totally unique. This type of photography lets you experience what is usually invisible to the human eye.”

“I’m always looking for the unique and trying to come up with something that has never been done before.”

Corrie White

Corrie White

I hope you go and look. I think you’ll enjoy it.

rjb

About arjaybe

Jim has fought forest fires and controlled traffic in the air and on the sea. Now he writes stories.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Liquid Drop Art

1. emmylgant says:

That is incredible! I don’t understand it but it blows my mind. Actually, it probably blows my mind becasuse I don’t understand how it happens and why.

2. emmylgant says:

So perceptive of you.

3. arjaybe says:

You were just talking about perceptions on your site.

rjb

4. emmylgant says:

Right. I am in a rut …or still mulling things over. Especially when it comes to intangible things like beauty, love, music. You get the drift, the bend, the turn and twists my mind is taking.

5. arjaybe says:

You’re so generous to let it show. We all get the benefit.

PS sorry for the delay. Got sidetracked again.-)

rjb

6. emmylgant says:

I am reconsidering that tack… I feel like crawling in a big overcoat and hiding. There’s one for the shrink.:-)

7. arjaybe says:

Ah. And how do you feel about that?-)

Well, button up that overcoat. Wouldn’t want you to catch a chill.

rjb

8. emmylgant says:

Like it’s too little too late.
    Never mind.
    I think I said it someplace: writing is standing naked in the market square. We write what we know, when it gets too hard I’ll quit; I’ll have nothing left to say anyway.

9. arjaybe says:

“Standing naked in the market square” is a good image for the exposure. Then it made me think of slaves on the auction block. I’m sure that has nothing to do with anything, though.-)

I hope it never gets that hard.

rjb

10. emmylgant says:

It’s kind of you to say that.
    I didn’t think about slave auctions. But actually it works too. The writer has no value without a reader; continually appaised, assessed and examined, his being blends with his function or his usefulness (neologism or is it a word?).
    I should have made that gender neutral..
    Sorry.

11. arjaybe says:

Usefulness is an existing word. I remember being taught to use “he” for unspecified gender. I use “they” now. Grammatically incorrect, but everyone knows what you mean. I was never comfortable with the s/he gymnastics.

It’s only the writing that has no worth without a reader.

rjb

12. emmylgant says:

Cogito ergo sum. You don’t think I can extrapolate and say I write therefore I am?

A gray rainy day is knocking at my window now.Tears on a pane.
    Good night friend.

Ps can I download your book on my kindle?

13. arjaybe says:

I don’t know much about Kindles. Do they read PDFs or ePubs? If not, can you convert it to mobi (I thinks that’s Kindle’s format)? I didn’t know you could download random things off the Internet with them, but if not you should be able to use your computer and transfer it.

I hear my pillow calling my name.

rjb

14. mixedupmeme says:

Very beautiful….the liquid art.

Please let us know what you think. No registration required.