Creative Commons licensed Green Comet, and its sequel Parasite Puppeteers, tell an expansive story of love and adventure on an inhabited comet. To learn more, and for samples, visit the Welcome Page.
Reviews of Green Comet". . . it's begging to be made into sequels . . ."
- "Green Comet won me over with its relentless hope and happiness."
- "It gave me an appreciation for science fiction in general. Ordinary fiction can not stretch your mind as much. Meticulously written and edited. It was obviously a labor of love. I really enjoyed it!"
- "BRAVO! You have done the rational thing -- you're getting your book out here! WE CAN READ IT! . . . I liked the feeling of being in a somewhat "classic" scifi novel that was character-driven, and not all "plot." . . . If you weren't consciously inspired by Heinlein . . . well, then you're some kind of psychic channel, medium, whatever."
- I just finished your book. WOW! What an ending! I want to read more about what happened to Elgin and Fran. You better have a sequel coming, or make it into a trilogy. You can't just leave it there.
- "This is an excellent read! You construct plot well, and the reader is intrigued to keep reading. I enjoyed it very much, and appreciate your making this available."
- "Unquestionably the most enjoyable Sci-Fi read I’ve had in a very long time. +1 recommendation for anyone who’s a fan of quality science fiction! Thanks rjb!"
- "I highly recommend this book to all who have an interest in science fiction, medicine, even if it is ever so slight. This book is acceptable for the younger readers for it does not contain any offensive or gratuitous sex or offensive language. The violence that is contained is no stronger that what would be found in the reading of a history book."
- "I really enjoyed the read. It took me back to the style of Science Fiction of a number of years ago, and it had a young adult feel to it."
- "I have finished listening to the first set. It really makes a difference with your reading the story. I understand it so much better. I follow along with the text. Your voice is clear and pleasing."
- "I am thinking of using chapter 13 in one of my courses to illustrate enquiry as a discourse. . . . (In chapter thirteen) you wrote a great example of language portraying the scientific method in action to establish new knowledge...right from the empirical observation to the hypotheses tested and the results obtained. All that in a solid and enjoyable narrative frame that keeps readers interested in the phenomenon and lets them wonder what can be done next. . . . Thanks a lot for giving us the access to your fine work!"
TagsAquatic Ape astronomy awards bad science ball lightning bipedal brain cave art cave painting censorship clouds Collective Nouns color conspiracy copyright creative commons downloads education evolution extensions freedom free software gecko feet gravity interesting websites language light Near Death Experience open source paleontology paranoid photography public domain readings review science seasons size smell sound space synesthesia vision weather wildfire
Recent Posts at : unbuttoned or undone
Recent Posts at: TechnoLlama
Recent Posts: Creative Commons
Subscribe to Blog
Mini Profile of Author
Jim has fought forest fires and controlled traffic in the air and on the sea. Now he writes stories. Green Comet, for example.