Green Comet is a novel released under a Creative Commons attribution and share alike license (CC-BY-SA.) It’s an expansive story of love and adventure on an inhabited comet. In addition to various text formats, it’s also available as a reading. Free Downloads Page rjb
Reviews of Green Comet". . . it's begging to be made into sequels . . ."
- "This is an excellent read! You construct plot well, and the reader is intrigued to keep reading. I enjoyed it very much, and appreciate your making this available."
- "Unquestionably the most enjoyable Sci-Fi read I’ve had in a very long time. +1 recommendation for anyone who’s a fan of quality science fiction! Thanks rjb!"
- "I highly recommend this book to all who have an interest in science fiction, medicine, even if it is ever so slight. This book is acceptable for the younger readers for it does not contain any offensive or gratuitous sex or offensive language. The violence that is contained is no stronger that what would be found in the reading of a history book."
- "I really enjoyed the read. It took me back to the style of Science Fiction of a number of years ago, and it had a young adult feel to it."
- "I have finished listening to the first set. It really makes a difference with your reading the story. I understand it so much better. I follow along with the text. Your voice is clear and pleasing."
- "I am thinking of using chapter 13 in one of my courses to illustrate enquiry as a discourse. . . . (In chapter thirteen) you wrote a great example of language portraying the scientific method in action to establish new knowledge...right from the empirical observation to the hypotheses tested and the results obtained. All that in a solid and enjoyable narrative frame that keeps readers interested in the phenomenon and lets them wonder what can be done next. . . . Thanks a lot for giving us the access to your fine work!"
Mini Profile of Author
Jim has fought forest fires and controlled traffic in the air and on the sea. Now he writes stories. Green Comet, for example.